Starry Constellation Magazine

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Julia R.
Admin

MessageSujet: Starry Constellation Magazine   Lun 6 Juin - 18:45

June 06 2011

Q) What drew you to the role in Last Man Standing?

A) I loved that Abby was a soccer mom that you knew nothing about until her husband is kidnapped.

Q) How do you choose your roles?

A) The most fun thing is to mix it up, like by playing an abused wife. Maybe next I'll do a period piece. I wouldn't do a role if I didn't love a character or the script.

Q) Your "Army Wives" husband is a stuntman. Did he give you any pointers for the film?

A) He didn't. There wasn't any risk involved with my stunt work in Last Man Standing. My stunt girl was amazing, though!

Q) Was it easy and fast to bond with your film costars?

A) It was a 3 week shoot and it was fast and furious. I loved the cast and we had a blast.When you are on location and you have to leave your family behind, you become closer being away from home.

Q) How did the idea for the film come about?

A) My husband came up with the idea for the film because we wanted to work together. My husband asked what I thought of playing a female bodyguard and I loved it.

Q) Could you see yourself doing a sequel to Last Man Standing?

A) I would love to do a sequel to Last Man Standing! We talked about that from the start. Watch Monday night so they'll do more!

Q) What was it like taking on the role of producer for the film?

A) Creating something from the ground up is a whole new level. I have more passion as a producer.

Q) What can fans of "Army Wives" expect in the season finale?

A) In the finale big news forces them to question where they are going next in their lives.

Q) What was it like filming the last few scenes of the season without your show son played by Jeremy Bryant?

A) We call him "Bubba" and without Bubba was hard. I adore him and he's such a sweetheart. He's almost a kid to me. Bubba is a Charleston local so I hang out with him, but we miss him. The final coffin scene was hard.

Q) You've played several military individuals. What draws you to these characters?

A) I take military roles accidentally. With "Army Wives," I was looking for something different from "JAG." I have a huge respect for the military.

Q) What's next for you?

A) I did a fourth Good Witch movie. I shot it after Last Man Standing and it will air Nov. 5 on Hallmark. They're fun and it's a great role!

Q) When can fans expect to see your movie B-Ring?

A) B-Ring I hope to do that as my next film. It's on http://www.kickstarter.com. It's a sci-fi like the original Alien. I'm so excited!

http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=5940&CATEGORY=Interviews&PAGE=1

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://catherine-bell.wifeo.com/

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1